Five out of seven FKF National Super League matches played on Saturday, August 25, 2018, across different venues ended in identical 2-1 wins. Only Western Stima and Nairobi Stima recorded unlike scorelines, with both sides maintaining their places at the summit.
Western Stima edged out Administration Police 2-3 at Camp Toyoyo. Erastus Mwaniki, Kelvince Ochieng and Samuel Odhiambo were on target, with Samuel Gitonga’s brace only turning out to be mere consolation goals.
Nairobi Stima meanwhile, kept the pressure at the top with a 2-0 win over Kangemi All Stars in Naivasha. Brian Musa and Victor Ndinya were on target.
KCB also needed a late goal by Michael Osundwa to edge out hosts Nakuru All Stars 2-1 at the AFraha Stadium in Nakuru. Simon Abuko had put KCB up in the 10th minute before John Otieno restored parity at the half hour mark. Osundwa would score in stoppage time to hand the Bankers all three points.
Two more matches will be played on Sunday. Kisumu All Stars will host Modern Coast Rangers at the Moi Stadium in Kisumu starting 12 pm while at the Mbaraki Sports Club, Coast Stima will play host to Kibera Black Stars.
- Nakuru All-Stars 1-2 KCB (Afraha Stadium, 10 am)
- St. Joseph’s Youth 2-1 Green Commandos (Afraha Stadium, 12 pm)
- Administration Police 2-3 Western Stima (Camp Toyoyo, 2 pm)
- Talanta 2-1 Isibania (Camp Toyoyo, 4.15 pm)
- Bidco United 2-1 Kenya Police (Thika Stadium, 3 pm)
- Nairobi Stima 2-0 Kangemi All-Stars (Karuturi Grounds, 3 pm)
- GFE 105 2-1 Nairobi City Stars (Sudi Stadium, 3 pm)
- Kisumu All Stars vs Modern Coast Rangers (Moi Stadium, 12 pm)
- Coast Stima vs Kibera Black Stars (Mbaraki Grounds, 3 pm)