Western Stima retained their place at the summit of the FKF National Super League after round 29 played on Saturday, August 25 and Sunday, August 26, 2018.
The Powermen needed a late goal by Kelvince Ochieng coupled with a stoppage time penalty by Samuel Odhiambo to pick up all three points from their match against Administration Police at Camp Toyoyo. With 58 points from 28 matches, Western Stima consequently enjoys a three-point lead over second placed Nairobi Stima who however have a game in hand. KCB and Ushuru are third and fourth with 54 and 52 points respectively.
GFE 105, meanwhile, mastered a 2-1 win over Nairobi City Stars that was however not enough to lift them from bottom place. The Eldoret based side’s last win came in June against Kibera Black Stars, having amassed 17 points from 28 matches this season.
Kibera Black Stars, in the meantime, went down 3-0 to Coast Stima in one of two matches played on Sunday, August 26, 2018. The other match, pitting Kisumu All Stars against Modern Coast Rangers, ended in a barren stalemate.
- Nakuru All-Stars 1-2 KCB (Afraha Stadium, 10 am)
- St. Joseph’s Youth 2-1 Green Commandos (Afraha Stadium, 12 pm)
- Administration Police 2-3 Western Stima (Camp Toyoyo, 2 pm)
- Talanta 2-1 Isibania (Camp Toyoyo, 4.15 pm)
- Bidco United 2-1 Kenya Police (Thika Stadium, 3 pm)
- Nairobi Stima 2-0 Kangemi All-Stars (Karuturi Grounds, 3 pm)
- GFE 105 2-1 Nairobi City Stars (Sudi Stadium, 3 pm)
- Kisumu All Stars vs Modern Coast Rangers (Moi Stadium, 12 pm)
- Coast Stima vs Kibera Black Stars (Mbaraki Grounds, 3 pm)