Administration Police needed a late goal by second-half substitute Hillary Otieno to snatch all three points from a hard fighting St Joseph Youth in an FKF National Super League match played on Friday, July 27, 2018, at Camp Toyoyo. The match ended 3-2.
AP had raced into a 1-0 halftime lead, courtesy of a 14th-minute strike by Nicodemus Asumwa. At the start of the second half, Asumwa was at it again, setting up Salim Mzee for the law enforcers second of the day. The guests would however not give in with Moses Arita halving the deficit in the 56th minute. Adam Fadhili notched an equalizer in the 71st minute but just as the match seemed to be heading for a draw, Hillary Otieno struck the winner from close range.
In the second match played at the same venue, Ushuru edged out Nairobi City Stars 2-0 to maintain their place at the summit.
Fan Ngaira opened the scores with a goal from the spot after City Stars’ defender Stephen Inganji was adjudged to have brought down Alex Sunga in the box. Sunga would then get one of his own in the second half, nodding in a header from a setpiece.
Meanwhile at the Thika Stadium, Bidco United edged out Kisumu All-Stars 2-0. Lwamba Bebeto and David Orem were on target.
Five more matches will be played on Saturday, July 28, 2018, with two of them set to be aired LIVE on Bamba Sports from Camp Toyoyo.
- Bidco United 2-0 Kisumu All Stars (Thika Stadium)
- Administration Police 3-2 St. Joseph Youth (Camp Toyoyo) LIVE on Bamba Sports
- Ushuru 2-0 Nairobi City Stars (Camp Toyoyo) LIVE on Bamba Sports
- Modern Coast Rangers 2-0 Green Commandos (Walkover)
- Nakuru All-Stars vs GFE 105 (Afraha Stadium, 3 pm)
- Western Stima vs Kibera Black Stars (Moi Stadium Kisumu, 3 pm)
- FC Talanta vs Nairobi Stima (Camp Toyoyo, 2 pm) LIVE on Bamba Sports
- KCB vs Kangemi All-Stars (Camp Toyoyo, 4.15 pm) LIVE on Bamba Sports
- Isibania vs Kenya Police (Awendo Stadium, 3 pm)