The final round of Division One League matches is set to be played on October 21, 2018, with Naivas FC and Mwatate United battling it out for a promotion play-off spot in Zone A.
This comes after Fortune Sacco opened up an unassailable eight-point lead that guaranteed them automatic qualification to the second tier FKF National Super League.
Naivas is second with 52 points, only one more than third-placed Mwatate United. The Division One League debutants will be up against MOSCA at the Sameer Grounds along Mombasa road on Saturday while Mwatate United will face off with Mitunguu United at the Wundanyi Stadium.
The second placed team at the end of the day will face off with Zone B side Shabana in a one-off promotion playoff that will determine which team joins Zone A champions Fortune Sacco and their Zone B counterparts Eldoret Youth in the 2019 second tier league. Shabana is assured of second place ahead of their final match of the season against Poror Mote.
Zone A (Sunday, October 21, 2018)
- Naivas vs MOSCA (Sameer Grounds, 3 pm)
- Savannah Cement vs Ligi Ndogo (Blue Triangle Grounds, 3 pm)
- Strathmore University vs Green Berets (Strathmore Complex, 3 pm)
- Mwatate United vs Mitunguu United (Wundanyi Stadium, 3 pm)
- Fortune Sacco vs Vegpro (Kianyaga Stadium, 3 pm)
- Commercial vs Tiki (Thika Stadium, 3 pm)
- SS Assad vs Liberty Sports Academy (Ukunda Show Grounds, 3 pm)
Zone B (Saturday, October 20, 2018)
- Joseph’s Youth Academy vs Eldoret Youth (Afraha C Grounds, 1 pm)
- Silibwet vs Transfoc (Silibwet Stadium, 1 pm)
- Raiply vs Bondo United (Bishop Dellany High School, 1 pm)
- Kisumu Hot Stars vs Bungoma Superstars (Moi Stadium, Kisumu, 1 pm)
- Poror Mote vs Shabana (Poror High School, 1 pm)
Also Read: Starlets appeal upheld, Kenya to grace AWCON