Ushuru needed a late goal by Fredrick Kentile to salvage a point against Administration Police in their third match of the 2019/2020 FKF National Super League season, played on Friday, September 13, 2019, at the Ruaraka Grounds.
After a cagey first half, Administration Police took the lead in the 76th minute through second-half substitute Humphrey Alemba.
The hosts seemed awoken by the goal, and a wave of constant attacks saw them get a deserved equalizer from close range by Kentile off a corner kick in stoppage time.
The result leaves Ushuru fourth on the log with seven points from their first three matches.
Bidco United, meanwhile, inflicted the first loss to ten-man FC Talanta in one of two matches aired live on Bamba Sports.
Emmanuel Mogaka scored against his former side to see the Thika based side through to their third win of the season.
Muranga Seal and Vihiga Bullets played out a barren draw in the succeeding match that was also aired Live on Bamba Sports.
Nairobi Stima, in the meantime, kept intact their perfect record when they beat APS Bomet 2-3 at the Kericho Green Stadium. The result sees them perched at the top with nine points from their opening three matches.
Round 3 Results
Friday, September 13, 2019
- Ushuru 1-1 Administration Police (Ruaraka Sports Club)
- APS Bomet 2-3 Nairobi Stima (Kericho Green Stadium)
- St Joseph’s Youth 0-2 Kibera Black Stars (Afraha Stadium)
- Kenya Police 0-1 Fortune Sacco (Karuturi Sports Ground)
- Modern Coast Rangers 2-3 Shabana (Serani Sports Club)
- Northern Wanderers 1-2 Mt. Kenya United (Camp Toyoyo)
- Bidco United 1-0 Talanta (Thika Stadium)
- Muranga seal 0-0 Vihiga Bullets (Thika Stadium)
- Coast Stima 1-2 Migori Youth (Mbaraki Sports Club)
- Nairobi City Stars 0-0 Vihiga united (Hope Center)