The Kenya U15 National Team jetted back into the country on Tuesday, April 23, 2019, from Spain where the team took part in the Mediterranean International Cup’s U16 Category.
The team posted mixed results, bowing out in the quarterfinals of the competition’s consolation stage at the hands of French side ASM Belfortaine.
“This was a very positive outing for us. Getting three wins against some of the best academies in Europe is no mean feat. The experience was also good for the development of the players,” said coach David Ouma.
“Now we are back and we have a chance to better our strengths and work on our weaknesses,” he added.
The team is put up on a homeschooling program at the Federation’s National Center of Excellence. Focus now shifts to the FKF Elite League where the team currently sits top of the table
- Kenya 0-1 NT Terres de L’ebre Sud (Group Stage)
- Kenya 0-2 Junior CF (Group Stage)
- Kenya 2-0 Eastern FC (Group Stage)
- Kenya 6-1 Nevata (Consolation Stage round of 32)
- Kenya 0(3)-0(0) CE Flaca (Consolation Stage round of 16)
- Kenya 0-1 ASM Belfortaine (Consolation Stage quarterfinal)
Also Read: WPL weekend results and updated standings