Nairobi City Stars came from a goal down to beat Bidco United 2-1, opening up a ten-point gap as the Betika National Super League promotion race hots up.
Erick Gichimu scored first for Bidco United in the 23rd-minute goal that was canceled out by City Stars Captain Anthony Kimani in the 40th minute. The first half ended 1-1.
Upon resumption, City Stars took the lead through Jimmy Bageya in the 50th minute, a lead they held onto for their 17th win this season.
The win takes City Stars to 55 points, ten more than Bidco, who have a three-point advantage over third-placed Nairobi Stima. Stima beat Ushuru 2-0 at Camp Toyoyo on Saturday.
- Ushuru 0-2 Nairobi Stima (Camp Toyoyo, 1 pm)
- Administration Police 0-0 Kibera Black Stars (Camp Toyoyo, 3 pm)
- APS Bomet 1-1 Fortune Sacco (Kericho, Green Stadium, 3 pm)
- St. Joseph’s Youth 2-2 Shabana (Afraha Stadium, 3 pm)
- Kenya Police 4-0 Mt. Kenya United (Karuturi Sports Ground, 1 pm)
- Modern Coast Rangers 2-0 Vihiga Bullets (Serani Sports Club, 1 pm)
- Muranga Seal 0-2 Vihiga United (St. Sebastian Park, 3 pm)
- Coast Stima 5-0 FC Talanta (Mbaraki Sports Club, 1 pm)
- Nairobi City Stars 2-1 Bidco United (Camp Toyoyo, 3 pm)