Western Stima, Ushuru, KCB and Nairobi Stima all have a chance of wrapping up round 28 of the FKF National Super League at the top of the log, with eight matches lined up between Friday, August 17, and Monday, August 20, 2018.
KCB will face Bidco United on Friday at Camp Toyoyo in the second of a doubleheader set to be played at Camp Toyoyo starting at 2 pm. Bidco dispatched league leaders Western Stima 1-0 in their last match played at the Thika Stadium, and will be out to down yet another formidable giant. A win for KCB, however, will see them leap to the top, pending Western Stima’s match against Nakuru All Stars on Saturday.
Fourth-placed Nairobi Stima will also be up against Isibania at the Awendo Stadium on Saturday, hoping to build up on their impressive come from behind win over Ushuru in their last match. The latter will face FC Talanta on Monday at Camp Toyoyo.
Three players are set to be missing in action for their respective sides through suspension. KCB’s Bethuel Warambo, who was sent off in their round 26 match against St Joseph Youth, will complete his two-match suspension when he sits out their match against Bidco United.
Western Stima duo of Junior Mukisa and Dennis Ochieng Oalo will also miss their match against Nakuru All-Stars, having both accumulated five yellow cards each.
- Administration Police vs Kisumu All Stars (Camp Toyoyo, 2 pm)
- KCB vs Bidco United (Camp Toyoyo, 4.15 pm)
- Kenya Police vs GFE 105 (Karuturi Grounds, 1 pm)
- Western Stima vs Nakuru All-Stars (Moi Stadium Kisumu, 3 pm)
- Isibania vs Nairobi Stima (Awendo Green Stadium, 3 pm)
- Kangemi All Stars vs Coast Stima (Camp Toyoyo, 2 pm)
- Nairobi City Stars vs St Joseph’s Youth (Camp Toyoyo, 4.15 pm)
- Ushuru Vs Talanta (Camp Toyoyo, 4.15 pm)