FC Talanta, Wazito, Kenya Police and Shabana each picked up wins in their respective FKF National Super League matches played over the weekend.
The four sides had all kicked off their 2018/2019 campaigns on a winning note last weekend and have thus made it two wins in two.
New signing Teddy Osok was on target for Wazito as they edged out Kangemi All-Stars in one of two matches aired LIVE on Bamba Sports from Camp Toyoyo on Sunday.
Police, meanwhile, needed a goal apiece by Martin Mutua and Clinton Kinanga to secure a 2-0 away win over Green Commandosn on Saturday at the Bukhungu Stadium.
Shabana also inflicted a second consecutive defeat on Nairobi City Stars at the Gusii Stadium. Oscar Oketch was on target for the Glamour Boys as the match ended 1-0.
Talanta, in the meantime, picked up a 2-1 away win over Bidco United at the Thika Stadium, a result that sees them top the 20-team log with similar statistics with Kenya Police.
At the Kericho Green Stadium, home side Eldoret Youth picked up their maiden NSL win when they downed visiting St Joseph Youth 2-0. Anthony Chingwa and Kevin Cheti were on target for the NSL new-boys.
- Kibera Black Stars 1-1 Migori Youth (Camp Toyoyo)
- Green Commandos 0-2 Kenya Police (Bukhungu Stadium)
- Bidco United 1-2 FC Talanta (Thika Stadium)
- Shabana 1-0 Nairobi City Stars (Gusii Stadium)
- Eldoret Youth 2-0 St. Joseph’s Youth (Kericho Green Stadium)
- Nairobi Stima 2-2 Kisumu All-Stars (Karuturi Grounds)
- Administration Police 3-1 Coast Stima (Camp Toyoyo)
- Wazito 1-0 Kangemi All-Stars (Camp Toyoyo)
- Fortune Sacco 1-1 Ushuru (Thika Stadium)