23 goals were scored in round 25 of the FKF National Super League played on Wednesday, August 1, 2018, across different venues.
Ushuru, Western Stima, and KCB all won their respective matches while GFE 105 and Nakuru All-Stars dropped points to dent their hopes of avoiding the chop.
Two matches were aired LIVE on Bamba Sports from Camp Toyoyo starting at 2 pm. KCB ran out 2-0 winners over Kibera Black Stars in the first match.
Simon Abuko put the Bankers ahead in the 13th minute, a lead they held onto at halftime. Dennis Ng’ang’a would put the match beyond Black Stars’ reach in the 78th minute to see KCB rise to third, four points behind league leaders Ushuru, who, however, have played a match more.
Kangemi All-Stars edged out Kenya Police 2-0 in the second match played at the same venue. Olesuh Tetieh scored a brace in the 36th and 55th minute, consequently condemning the Law Enforcers to a second loss in their last three matches.
Ushuru also maintained top spot with a 3-0 win over Green Commandos in Kakamega while Nairobi City Stars were the biggest winners of the day, brushing aside Isibania 4-0 at the Hope Center. At the Mbaraki Sports Club, the Coast derby featuring Modern Coast Rangers against Coast Stima ended in a 1-1 stalemate.
Round 25 Results
- Kisumu All-Stars 2-1 Talanta (Moi Stadium, Kisumu)
- Bidco United 2-0 Nakuru All-Stars (Thika Stadium)
- Nairobi City Stars 4-0 Isibania (Hope Center)
- Kibera Black Stars 0-2 KCB (Camp Toyoyo)
- Kangemi All-Stars 2-0 Kenya Police (Camp Toyoyo)
- GFE 105 1-1 Administration Police (Sudi Stadium)
- Coast Stima 1-1 Modern Coast Rangers (Mbaraki Grounds)
- Joseph’s Youth 1-2 Western Stima (Afraha Stadium)
- Green Commandos 0-3 Ushuru (Bukhungu Stadium)