Kibera Black Stars was held to a barren draw by Bidco United in one of three FKF National Super League matches played on Sunday, July 1, 2018.
Despite both sides creating chances, neither could find the back of the net in the 3 pm kick off played at the Ruaraka Grounds, to sum up action in round 20 of the second tier league.
Black Stars and Bidco are tied on 32 points from 20 matches following the draw, with the latter boasting of a superior goal difference.
In Kakamega, Nairobi Stima took advantage of Western Stima’s slip on Saturday to leap to second on the log following a 4-2 win over Green Commandos.
John Kangéthe (brace), Stephen Owusu and Patrick Mugendi were on target for The Powermen with Joshua Nyatim and Victor Matete netting Green Commandos’ consolation goals.
Nairobi Stima, who were occupied third place heading into this weekend’s matches, have since risen to second at the expense of Western Stima, only three points shy of league leaders Ushuru.
Administration Police was also on the winning end, edging out Isibania 2-1 in Awendo to rise out of the relegation zone.
Also Read: Ushuru pull four clear of Western Stima
- KCB 4-0 Modern Coast Rangers (Camp Toyoyo)
- Nairobi City Stars 2-1 FC Talanta (Camp Toyoyo)
- St. Joseph’s Youth 3-1 GFE 105 (Afraha Stadium)
- Kisumu All-Stars 1-1 Coast Stima (Moi Stadium Kisumu)
- Kangemi All-Stars vs Nakuru All-Stars (Ruaraka Grounds)
- Ushuru 3-2 Western Stima (Ruaraka Grounds)
- Green Commandos 2-4 Nairobi Stima (Bukhungu Stadium)
- Kibera Black Stars 0-0 Bidco United (Ruaraka Grounds)
- Isibania 1-2 Administration Police (Awendo Green Stadium)