Ushuru FC coach James Omondi has promised an all-out attack when they come up against Kibera Black Stars in one of nine Betika National Super League matches lined up this weekend.
The Taxmen lost 2-0 to Nairobi Stima last weekend and will be looking forward to bouncing back against Black Stars if they are to gain promotion to the Premier League next season. Ushuru FC currently stands at position six with 36 points from 22 matches, 19 shy of league leaders Nairobi City Stars.
“We are happy with our progress despite losing our match against Nairobi Stima last time out,” said coach Omondi.
“We were blunt, we had chances to kill the game but we didn’t. We are working on our attack and are focused on our match against Black Stars this weekend,” he added.
Ushuru FC top scorer, Brian Yakhama having scored a total of thirteen (13) goals this season, also exuded confidence in the team’s abilities to make it to the premier league next season.
“We as a team are hopeful of winning the match against Kibera Black Stars and I am confident we can make it to the KPL next season,” said Yakhama.
Mt Kenya United will also be up against APS Bomet in an early kickoff at Camp Toyoyo on Saturday, while on Sunday, City Stars will look to extend their lead at the top when they face Coast Stima.
- Nairobi City Stars vs Coast Stima (Camp Toyoyo 11 am)
- Kibera Black Stars vs Ushuru (Camp Toyoyo, 3 pm)
- Fortune Sacco vs Nairobi Stima (Kinyaga Stadium, 3 pm)
- Shabana Administration Police( Gusii Stadium 3 pm)
- Mt. Kenya United APS Bomet (Camp Toyoyo 1 pm)
- Vihiga Bullets St. Joseph’s Youth (Bukhungu Stadium 1 pm)
- Migori Youth vs Kenya Police(Awendo, Green Stadium 3 pm)
- Vihiga United vs Modern Coast Rangers (Mumias Complex 2 pm)
- Bidco United vs Muranga Seal (Thika Stadium 3 pm)